Your Network career starts here!
Our Network Administration course is here to help you succeed in the rapidly evolving field of network administration. Our intensive program is specifically designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in this dynamic industry.
What you will learn
Application period is over, thank you for your interest!
Stay tuned for the next cohort.
- Residence status: Applicants should be legally residing in the Netherlands (including asylum seekers who are waiting for their status).
- Long-term availability: Due to the nine-month duration of the bootcamp, applicants should not have any other major commitments that could interfere with their ability to attend classes regularly and complete assignments.
- Financing: Applicants should have access to disposable income or financial assistance to cover transportation costs to attend physical classes in Amsterdam each Saturday.
- Access to technology: Applicants should have access to a working laptop and a reliable internet connection for studies and assignments.
- Commitment to studies: Applicants should be willing and able to dedicate around 15-20 hours per week to studies and assignments.
Network Administration: A Career Path for the Future
What is Network Administration?
Network administration is the process of managing and maintaining computer networks, ensuring their reliability, security, and optimal performance.
What do Network Administrators do?
Network administrators are responsible for configuring, installing, and maintaining network hardware and software. They also monitor network performance, troubleshoot problems, and ensure that network security protocols are in place.
In which Positions Can Network Administrators Work?
Network administrators can work in a variety of positions, including network administrator, network engineer, system administrator, information technology (IT) manager, and more. They can work for companies in any industry, as well as government agencies, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations.